Option to Disable Heartbeat

For the love of sanity, give us an option to disable the v1.03 heartbeat. :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Vasdema surely the stamina should deplete as you run then the heart beat starts flashing. I like they implemented it though.

I guess you’ve never had to run for your life. Your heart does start pounding.

1 Like

When you’re wearing fully enclosed headphones, that heartbeat begins to sound exactly like your blood pounding; and when you have a game with infinite jog, you get the joy of hearing it for minutes on end. Hard pass.

4 Likes

:grin: You have a big heart, I can tell :joy:

@Vasdema 1000000% << whatever percentage that is you are right , DEVS come on it sounds like i am in the other great game The Hunter COTW ’ , please make this a sound option , or i am off too shoot animals instead :rofl:

1 Like

TherotcoD, is Hunter call of the wild as good as GZ? I was thinking of getting the 2019 edition. Does it have less bugs?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

in other words ‘’ i don’t think the robots give a Damn if i have a heart beat i thought they just saw ,Heat, Movement, Sound, ‘’ :rofl: ._ WE might as well have the survival side aswell now i need DIAZEPAM to calm me down _. Opps No i was only joking no survival :rofl:

1 Like

I find the stamina meter infinitely more annoying, if I’m honest.

1 Like

@Zatochi yes i bought it on psn for 15 quid 'UK pounds ’ it was on sale 2 months ago , i then bought maps half price 3 uk pounds each , and PS if you don’t have maps ’ but a friend does have maps ’ u don’t have to purchase them to play on his game :grinning:. . Another PS the DEVs of G-ZERO said in last stream future content for this robot game that we have to pay for will work same way , NO greed with these Devs . Enjoy pal :sunglasses:

1 Like

The Above post ( i bought on the PSN STORE ) Just incase :grinning:

@TherotcoD
Thanks mate, think I will wait for it to be on sale. Cheers

Thank you for the feedback, and happy to hear you’ve had a good time with the game despite the blood pounding in the ears. :smiley: The initial sound design went along the lines of “running for your life” but as it got out it has indeed turned out it’s a bit much, since the players do run a lot. That’s certainly something we’ll be addressing in the upcoming updates.

4 Likes

i like it and personally , it adds to the fear

Agreed the sound new effect is annoying and least on xbox you dont slow down either. In fact you an run just as fast backwards if you quickly do a 180 whilst sprinting.

So the question is whos up for a 100m backwards race!

1 Like