Option to invert the scroll wheel function (switch item)

For me this option usually is configured the wrong way. In documents, listed options are sorted top-to-bottom. And I use scroll-down to advance in the list. In games this usually is set the opposite way as it is in GZ. Cannot figure out why.

I would like to have an option to invert this, or you could make “next item” and “previous item” separately configurable key binds.

1 Like

I second this! To me it is very counter intuitive having “next” be bound to “up”. It’s almost always down with the mouse wheel in every other situation. In western culture, things that progress go from left to right, and from up to down. There is the option to bind this in “the Hunter” so why not in GZ? I really feel the player should have some options here.

Bump!

Scrolling up for next item is counter-intuitive and should never have been the default option.
Please give players the option to rebind “Next Item” and “Previous Item” freely, separately from zooming in and out.

Thank you!

As per the Code of Conduct;

Do not bump posts. The act of bumping one’s post is considered spamming and contributes nothing constructive to the discussion. Your thread will be seen; there is no need to continually bump it to the top of the list.

For the record, the extended customising of keybindings is something the devs are aware that many want. There’s even a dedicated thread about it here.

Since this topic is outdated and the discussion is ingoing elsewhere, I’m going to lock it.

//Mod