Over Active Machine Base Turrets

PlayStation 4 Pro
The machine turrets since the update shoot farther than before interior turret shoot at you even through wall and/or shoot over walls in front of them.
N/A

Solo session
Single player
PS4 Pro
In image a turret behind the wall is shooting at me through the wall you can just see the top of the turret in the image.

I can confirm (PC/Steam) that has already happened to me, they usually don’t shoot through the wall but through the gap between two walls and they have a significantly increased range, although I don’t think that’s a bad thing.

I tried to play last night; the base had turrets I couldn’t destroy. My rockets just go through them. They also could shoot 360 deg., even through the walls. I had to just destroy the generators and then the shield generator to destroy the base.

My mate said that, too, when we played together last week. I can’t really confirm, nor I can’t deny.

I just can confirm that the reaction time of the turrets seemed to be reduced.

Regarding all your issues with the bases:
How many FNIX bases do you have in total?
Almost sounds like in the beginning of these base assaults, where too many bases caused issues like crashes, indestructible bases, infinite ticks and so on…

I’d have to count now, but there will be around eight to ten distributed in the three areas, with one area certainly having a little more than the other two and two boss rivals active (Russ/Finix) in the forest area

PlayStation 4 Pro
I ran into a turret that had 360 Degree movement It was a Lv.1 Base at Smultronstallet Control Point but the turret was able to be destroyed.