Parcour & Jumping challenges

:sunglasses: I checked out that place and tried to get to that roof too. Hardest jump was from gutter to awnings. Needed to be timed just right.

Jump sequence:

Jumped on chests, then via the fence onto the lower roof

Then long jump from lower roof onto cabin of truck

From truck onto the lower roof of the house which was the goal.

From that lower roof a side jump onto the gutter, and then immediately high jump onto the awnings (sun screens. From there onto the top roof.

Jump on the chimney. Good one, not so trivial.

Btw, I did look into the neighbours house upstairs and I was indeed empty.

3 Likes

He he… Well, the trick is I got on that truck at 691, -92 using something to stand on that is not there. You have to get it there. :grin:

1 Like

It wasn’t barrels though that I used. But maybe that would work too to get on the truck.

I used...

I went the the nearest safehouse that has a bike spawning station, then rode back to the benso gas station at 691, -92 and placed the bike front wheel to front bumper of the truck. Then jumped onto the sadle, then on the truck, then on the roof.

Got on this tricky shed at IGA and took a pic of the misty evening view.

Try to get up this roof at Hjortqvarns Sågverk in the Forest region just by climbing and jumping, and see if you take a picture of the circular tyre marks on the ground seen from this roof. They are not always visible, it depend on weather and time of day.

1 Like

Goal is to get onto the top of the corner piece of this ancient wall remnant at 1050, -199 in Östervik Area by jumping and climbing.

1 Like

0L0 showed me a good jumping challenge to try. Get to the yellow house at Ångsnås Manor in the South coast region. And try to get to the lower roof above the front door by only jumping and climbing. (See pic)

If you peek inside after breaking the window, you can find the brother of Hinke from the Olsson family standing guard, just like 0L0 had shown.

2 Likes

Hmm, reading back, I seem to be reacting to posts which are not there. Many posts are missing. The poster must have requested her posts to be deleted, leaving this and many other topics, I suppose, with gaps.

I wondered one day that snipergirl seems to be gone… And all of her or his posts.

1 Like

Easy one in Stillsjön Forest region. Get on the roof of the Benso shop.

1 Like

A perma-ban would delete that user’s posts as well, so they don’t get confused with an active user. But users can also request their own posts to be removed if they decide to leave.

The system is far from perfect though. Sorry for the confusion :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I just re-explored Kalkbrottet Docks and Limestone Quarry for interesting stuff. I had already found some parkour guided items, but that’s not related to these pictures. These are me have fun getting on high places.

After this manoeuvre to the silo’s I had to heal up… :wink:

From this location one long running jump to the crane (14% apparel jump boost)

3 Likes

Hello Gen Zeers,
So question. I have my jumping ability at over 10 % now whooo so i can get on some crates at certain ports etc but im wondering if y’all know of any cool places that i can jump on cranes houses anything cool with some fun stuff on it/views since now i can jump way higher ?
and if so could you please tell me where or a pic on the map or the rough area so its easy to find :))) thank you

Moved to parkour thread.

//Mod