Parcour & Jumping challenges

Snipergirl, Last you said you felt that upgrading jump boost on Apparel, did not make a great difference. But sometime it is just enough to make a difference. How about we have some fun and try to climb/jump on spots just by using the environment. You can use items that you can move, etc. but absolutely no blasting ourselves onto the target, and do it alone.

Because not every body is well versed in making videos, we have to trust that the rules are not broken. So I just post a photo. I first tried to get on the long roof near the Hotel (see pic), without the boost. That did not work. But with with the boost I got on there.

So anyone, if you want to play, go there and jump onto that roof. coords 4546, -105 and post your picture.

4 Likes

I will post some more jumps, I not saying they are hard, but I had to work for it.

Here I am in Annagruvan on the slanted beam diagonally of the stairs of the Mining Tower.

You, and anybody can post any other jumping challenge as well. I love to do this. Just trying to get where no man has gone before.

2 Likes

Here I am at the door of the crane at Readiness Storage 018 on Himfjäll. 3517, -185

2 Likes

Yes that was a nice one. :+1:

2 Likes

Good, but it can be done without the help of the blue building.
Btw. do you play with a controller on PC? I feel that jumping with the keyboard is less precise.

1 Like

The maze, was a-Maze-ing. :+1:

3 Likes

Here a jump onto the corner of a crane on the far pier at Tarnboda Skans I did a while back. You can see my health is low, Not sure if it was from falling or from the enemies around. When you try it, tell me how you did it. :coffee:

1 Like

No I didn’t know that. Is it like a maze? Mine is also a bit like a maze, but an easy maze. :rofl:

While you are there at Tarnboda Skans take shot from this rooftop as well. 3900, 78

Or this one below, but this pretty tricky… 3889, 53

1 Like

Here on the protruding stone of the tower of the Soviet Castle in the Farmlands

1 Like

Do you remember the way you got up there? I like to compare if you found another way, and try that myself too.

The tricky one, I did like this: There are some barrels in the front of the green office building we want to get on. Open the door nearest to the barrels, jump on the barrels and then running jump onto the top of the door.(tricky, can take you a couple of tries). From there onto the roof. :coffee:

The jump onto the crane corner has two ways that I know that work.

1 Like

I love climbing things in this game. With the additions to Östervik town there’s bound to be a whole heap of new areas one can access… :thinking:

2 Likes

Yes, It was one of the things I named I would like the see more of. And I believe the devs have listened to us and gave us more parcours and hidden spots in the game world.

Edit: Östervik is filled with new parcours areas, or do you mean elsewhere on the map?
I remember the tower on Måsskår was a bit tricky to get into, with only jumping.

1 Like

I like it when someone else also likes to do these silly things, and maybe also come up with trick jumps to try. But it is of course optional. :+1:

I’ll give this a try.

I think your methode is very Good.

My way: I approached it from the other side. Jumped on the wall behind the truck, from wall on cabin of green truck, and from truck running-jump onto the roof.

1 Like

I going try and find some new spots that have some tricky jumps to get there. Got to do something today, and I have some ideas.

1 Like

My initial ideas did not work, so back to the drawing board, as they say. In Markbacken I got on to the roof of a Benso Gas station at 691, -92.

1 Like

Hmm… I don’t get stuck often, more like almost never, but It can happen if you jump and get between two objects where it’s very narrow. But don’t feel that you need to keep doing this. I just posted this because I like to try get on objects that are not on normal paths to travel. And there is nothing else to do. :coffee:

1 Like

Same. For a long time now my time on the forums has eclipsed my time in the game.

2 Likes

Tomorrow, I will try and find some new places where use my jumping boots.

1 Like

I haven’t even started up the game yet today!

Off-topic interlude: The old garden lights electricity circuit went haywire, and I had to re-install the entire circuit. Three new garden lights, new water-tight switches and plug-sockets, and new cable, the whole kit and caboodle. Just finished it.

So no new jumping and climbing spot found yet. :smile:
Have you found your way on here yet.

1 Like

Found my way up on a random roof in Himarvet (3930, -630)! The second floors are missing interior, a sign that FNIX built this city and are manipulating the players by using brainwashing!!!

3 Likes