[PC] All Single Player Missions Missing after playing Co-op. Game wont progress

Issue:
I played with a friend last night using the co-op option. We did a few of his lower level missions (missions that I have already completed on my own single player game) and ended the night at a safe house. As of this morning all of my XP, and items collected have transferred over to my single player campaign however all of my active missions are now missing regardless of what filter I look through. I am not only looking at the completed missions tab nor the tutorial tab, I have searched everywhere.

Attempted troubleshooting:
I even went so far as to pick up a new mission this morning from a house I was exploring and even said new mission did not appear on my list of potential missions.

I have tried restarting the game, joining multiplayer sessions and leaving hoping it would “unstick” my games mission list, creating a new character and even restarting my PC and nothing has helped so far.

Console: PC - In game name happybadkitty - level 8.

Any help with this issue would be very much appreciated as at this point I no longer have any desire to play the game without being able to progress through the story/side missions. <3

PS: short of this game breaking bug I have really enjoyed the game so far.

2 Likes

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Missions disappeared, can’t progress

Merged into another thread to collect all information in one place.