PC Beta game sound

I’m in the hotel, Anita is talking to me, but there’s no sound. I almost forgot, several times dead machines disappear before I can loot them. I’ve had them vanish as I was walking up to them…

1 Like

You should post it with the rest of the Public Test Branch reports.

[STEAM] Hop on the Public Test Branch with performance improvements - Latest News & Announcements - Generation Zero Forum

I’ve also reported this one internally on the closed beta branch. So it’s confirmed.

OK. I’ve done the mission with the pilot Elsa, twice. Both times she’s talking to me but no sound. I don’t know what she’s saying but I’m wondering if she’ll ever shut up… Where is this ‘closed beta branch’? And can I go there to report bugs?

The closed beta branch is for testing upcoming content. The devs monitor it closely. Right now we’re on similar updates, so I just wanted to let folks know it’s being tracked.

If you want to help out testing stuff, talk to @SR_Carni :+1:

1 Like

Thanks, you can also tell them the game isn’t updating right. It wants me to 'mark the weapons cabinets in the Himarvet police station, for the 3rd time. It also didn’t update the side quest ‘Father and Son’ which I’ve done twice now. :grin:

1 Like

Yeah, I also noticed this… I’ve let them know something is up with the progress saving system.

1 Like