Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64 Bit

Steps To Reproduce:

Images / Videos:

Host or Client:
SP

Players in your game:
SP

Specifications:
Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.80 GHz)
64 GB DDR4
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5
17.3 inch 16:9, 1920 x 1080, IPS, G-Sync, 120 Hz
2x 256 GB SSD M.2 PCIe, 1 TB HDD 7200 rpm SATA

Bugs :

• Locations that don’t complete due to loot missing or not registering : Bjoerknas, Iboholmen Church, Forest Worker’s Barracks, Stenhaga Farm, Iboholmen Castle, Mortnas, Abandoned Fishing Wharf, Salthamn. Basically every location from Yttervik to Salthamn except for Yttervik. I should mention that i have 20 hours in this game and the farthest i’ve gotten so far was Salthamn due to the fact that i actually searched the locations exhaustively/meticulously for the missing loot just to make sure it’s not me. Edit : Saltvallen Ip also not completing 100%. At this point i’ll assume 80-90% of the locations are not completable.

• Other location specific bugs : Abandoned Fishing Wharf is missing the Relay Beacon. First time i played, the beacon was there, the second, third and forth time it was completely, physically missing. Salthamn has way more loot than the game tells you, like 55 out of 24. Edit : Ljusnas Badplats, entrance of the first shack on the right has an invisible wall, can’t be entered. Also i’m not sure if this is intended or not but if you start a new game some of the locations have more loot than they had in the previous playthroughs.

• Visited location icons disappear after restarting the game.

• World mission icons (ex : the location where you find the “Letter with the hunter’s address”) persist on the map even after you completed the mission. Also invisible quest items re-spawn after completing the quest.

• Mission items for “The road to Salthamn” don’t show up in the log after you find them.

• Machines are damaged after they re-spawn.

• Game has a ‘blurry’ look even with motion blur turned off. Edit : If you turn motion blur off and switch from FXAA+TAA to just FXAA it’s less blurry but still it feels like it’s too blurry.

• Items floating (like bricks). See Images / Videos: above. Edit : In some areas the highway/roadway doesn’t merge with the ground/dirt. It looks like the roadway (the cement/concrete part) is floating on top of the dirt/earth part, there is a space between those two. The graphical glitch is not visible in the screenshots, i’m guessing it is because of the colors and the angle.

• Unreachable loot boxes (under the bed mostly).

• Not sure if this is intended or not but the multiplayer setting “who can join” resets to “anybody” every time i restart the game. If it’s intended…why do i have to change it to “invite only” every time i continue the game?

• Hints/tutorials still pop up with the option turned off.

• Item icons not showing in the inventory/hot-bar.

• I got the achievement “Splash Damage” without using the m/49 Granatgevär or a hand grenade. I lured a bunch of robots next to a gas tank and sniped. Edit : Also achievement “Marksman” just randomly popped for me while i was looting a house in Salthamn. I never took that 300 m shot.

And some that i don’t remember for now. I will update. Other than that the game runs perfectly. No stutter or freezing. No crashes on my side (Edit : Correction, never crashed in 25 hours of playing, but today i just crashed 2 times, no crash messages, just random crash to desktop. One thing i don’t understand is why the frames are capped at 70 fps for me (with dynamic resolution turned off). I use a g-sync 120hz monitor (full screen games) and i get 117-118 fps (2-3 fps lower than the monitor refresh rate, which is perfect for a stutter/input lag free experience) on any game using ultra settings. I’ll let you pick whatever game you want :slight_smile:!! Thank you for creating such an amazing game!! Peace out.

That`s pretty much the same experience I have found with the game.

Yeah, they are mostly common bugs (except for the missing relay beacons, haven’t seen any reports about it) but i just wanted to sum it up.

How did you proceed after salthamn? I have encountered the same problem.

I didn’t! I’m kind of a completionist. It bothers me that there’s so much content i left behind because of the bugs so i stopped playing. There are no work arounds for most of the bugs, so, until they fix/patch the game i refuse to play it :smile:.

1 Like

Have you had robots shoot through walls and teleport into houses ?

Entering the houses yes, but it didn’t actually look like teleporting. And no, they only shoot through opened doors and windows for me. They do seem to detect through walls but i figured it’s normal considering they are…robots.

Edit : Apparently they are not suppose to detect you through walls.