PC Crash - all saves lost

Seriously devs, since this is still an issue, you really need work on a better solution. You implemented the extra backup of the save file, but since this file seems to be created at the same time as the original, you really, really need to implement some sort of extra backups, with a delay between them - otherwise, what’s the point?
People shouldn’t have to resort to fixing backup scripts or whatnot. This is a MAJOR design flaw that I can’t understand is still around.

Fix it - now.

1 Like

For the record I’d really appreciate if folks can keep a civil tone when referring to the devs; you know, the people you want to fix the game. I know this is an annoying issue, but instead of outright demanding change; try to keep things constructive.

Thanks.

Since some people can’t seem to behave, I’ll be locking this thread.

The issue’s been reported and devs have been informed.

I have Generation Zero since about 1 or 2 weeks on Steam but today i started it and my save was just gone. I don’t know how it happened i just wanted to play and it only said ‘‘Start new Game.’’ If anyone can help me then please do so.

pls go to this discussion. As this problem is already known. And there is some help.

1 Like

Same issue topics merged.

//Mod