People playing on ps4?

People playing on ps4 ???

No, i can’t play, the game crash instantly when I kill one big robot or more then two smal ones, have been like that since a reached the last mission on the dlc / update in late November.

The team tried to solve it after I send my save file but the don’t know, most of the PS4 player that I have on my friend list can’t play the game at al after November update

1 Like

Thanks, I bought it. I started yesterday I leave you my id if you want to play with them. Greetings. I am Spanish. id: pablo_bogart25

This is my absolute favourite game, so I will absolutely help / play and enjoin the game from scratch for the fifth time :slight_smile:
Hopeful for the next update really hopes the team have their priority on fixing so we all can play.
My psn nick is THE-PINKYWAYS
Swedish but prefer speaking in English in games, my writhing is rubbish, but speaking is so more “ relaxed and flute bunch better

1 Like

I play Generation Zero on my PS4 every day @Pablo_bogart25. I have just been trying to acquire FNIX set from farming machines. Add me if you wish and we can tag team the game.

1 Like

Thanks, I bought it. I started yesterday I leave you my id if you want to play with them. Greetings. I am Spanish. id: pablo_bogart25

Thanks a lot. I will add you. but I am Spanish, we will not be able to gablar much but if we kill robots a greeting