Perk Paths + Teamplay

So when I were playing with my friends we had some discussions about the perk paths.

First off, we thought it was a bit boring that every perk path were open for everyone, as it didnt promote teamplay as much. We instead thought that there should be an universal skill tree that is a basic perk path for everyone and maybe 4 other perk paths were u only can choose one path.

For instance, lets say that one perk path is a combat path. The team can then agree on that a certain player with good aim and combat skill should choose it. Another perk path could maybe be a scavenger/scout path. A player who has wits and likes to be scouty should then maybe choose it. This brings in more teamplay and u then have to work as a group to survive.

U still have the universal skill tree where the necessary skills are. So if youre playing solo u can still progress the game even if u dont have access to all the skills.

What do u think? Is this a good idea to bring in more teamplay? Comment ur thoughts down below! =)

4 Likes

That’s a really good idea! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting, However I feel like that would be forcing the player into a role, which is not the intention of the game. Also, what if you want to play solo and can’t rely on your team to fill in the skills that you lack? How would you be able to change the skilltree you’re using? Of course, that would have to come at some sort of cost, and without an ingame currency, that’s hard to decide upon. Of course, that’s just my opinion, I’m not a dev. I don’t think they will implement a system like that, though.

1 Like

You can have multiple characters on one account, so it’s easy to build one out for solo play and the others for the different roles in a group.

1 Like

His idea is based on team play though not solo