Petition: remove "Store all in category"

Hi there,

It’s quite simple. I don’t see any use for this function to store all of a category. Vice versa, I think many of us have more issues with it than a use.

So this is to get an Impression of how you see it.
What’s your opinion of this function?

• I use it. I need it. Keep it.
  • I never use it. I don’t need it. Remove it.
0 voters
2 Likes

I voted I never use it, but I don’t mind if the option is there. I’m a calm player and the chance that I hastily push that button by mistake is nearly nihil.

3 Likes

I am the same as Gysbert yet it seems that option is hurting more players based on the complaints everyday and items being eaten by Plundra. easier to drop it and be done with it.

1 Like

I personally never use it.
I had some situations where pushed the button accidently. Then I had to search all the stuff and move it back again manually.

That was annoying.

At least I never lost anything. But if that’s the case for some players now, I suggest to remove this function.
I wouldn’t miss it.

2 Likes

Instead of removing it, cant we have an option to disable or activate it?

Sure.
I would like more to have it removed, but it’s an option. If it would be removed, the Button could be used for something else. You know, on consoles we are a bit limited.

What if square could be used to mark an item as locked/saved/secured, so that we cannot drop it or recycle it without another confirmation or without deselecting it as secured?

1 Like

we’re does it talk about the glitch that comes from removing all weapons at same time :face_with_monocle: all I see here is people accidentally hitting the send all weapons to Plundra by accident, it’s talks nothing of the glitch of Augmentations being deleted by removing everything at the same time

Well, everyone has own reasons.
Talking about issues with this button can be different things, like accidently presses or lost augmentations.
If you lose augmentations by using the Button, you might chose to not use it and explain why.

I had no idea this action now has a new glitch.
They just have to fix it.

accidentally pressing the button before the update only creates a inconvenience bringing everything back 1 by 1 & losing 3000+ weapon parts is a big difference, I’m only lucky because my back-up save, but a really nasty glitch people really 2 be aware of, only found it by accident yesterday, really nasty glitch