Pineapple on Pizza

Does anyone here like Pineapple on there pizza?
I don’t personally care about them I would prefer it without but i can eat it
Pleas be respectful to others and respect different opinions

You just disrespected Pizza :crazy_face:

1 Like

I was born and raised in a country in the province of Naples, I ate thousands of pizzas, but pineapple pizza is the most lousy thing I’ve ever heard. Obviously it’s just my personal opinion. The real pizza must contain a maximum of 4 ingredients as a condiment, and no fruit is expected. The only variant I can admit is the white pizza with nutella, all the rest is crap
Long live the pizza … the real one :pizza::pizza::pizza:

1 Like

I like pineapple. But not on pizza. People can eat what they want :slight_smile:

So, this would be a bad time to point out that tomatoes are, technically, a fruit?

1 Like

I, personally, don’t like pineapple on pizza. I usually pick every pineapple piece off the pizza and eat them all before i start eating my pizza.

Though, there are far weirder pizzas out there that i’m not even going to imagine how they would taste, e.g chocolate pizza.

Tomato is a vegetable, not a fruit.

Tomatoes are classified as fruits because they contain seeds inside them. Obviously I meant all the fruits except the tomato :smiley:

Made some cleanup of offtopic replies.

Folks, let’s keep the discussion about pizzas.

//Mod

1 Like

I don´t mind pineapple on pizza, but i prefer pizza without it, and the type of pineapple that is usually used is canned and not “real” pineapple, fresh real pineapple is great ! :wink:

1 Like

Pineapple on pizza is a sin to me personally lol.

Botanically, the portion of the plant that we eat is a berry.

The only reason it’s ever referred to as a vegetable is because of the low sugar content. There’s a few other fruits that get erroneously referred to as vegetables for the same reason. Avocados come to mind as another example.

Yeah, ham (or Canadian bacon) and pineapple is a wonderful pizza variant. Also chicken BBQ pizzas can be amazing.

So much herecy here. Only food fruit toppings are olives…

Love it! But then again, I like almost everything :rofl:

The Inquisition must let the pineapple heretics go, the Emperor protects all those who appreciate pizza!

Another cleanup of off topic replies.

If you folks can’t keep the discussion on-topic then i have no other choice but to lock this topic.

Final warning.

//Mod

I like pineapples on pizza … But only if it’s from pizza hut (they do it well ).

It’s true, brother. I apologize for my proclamation of heresy. I revoke this, and all who love pizza may be free in the domain of the emperor.

1 Like

And here is where i lock it.

For future reference, PMs are good for off topic chatter.

//Mod