Place your bets

Wow, that’s really cool, thank you!

So it gets bombarded when you get in its vicinity the first time, I was too busy Guerilla fighting doggos to notice, cool!

EDiT: @Admiralgamer Guerilla style fighting, only Skirmish difficulty LOL

3 Likes

Awfully quiet from the team… :thinking:

Were you expecting otherwise?
i´m sure until 26th/29th they will tell something.

Well, I know Pontus is checking emails :slight_smile:

1 Like

He should be on holiday though. Or just getting back.
Don’t get me wrong, I love that the team still check their emails but I would totally forgive them for wanting to take a break from working in this oppressive heat.

Nope, 25th as I stated above. :wink:

1 Like

Pontus may drop the news on wed, if so i will be super happy :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah mate I really hope so.

Im still thinking its gonna be the 24th

1 Like

ACHIEVEMENTS NOW SHOWING ON XBOX FOR FNIX RISING!!!

Lets hope it lands Friday with dev letter

4 Likes

They are?
Hope they fixed everything , but i would´t expect Friday, only next week.

Dont get too set on Friday man, you’ll only possibly disappoint yourself. Its soon but no date is confirmed by team. As well ps4 isnt showing trophies yet, I highly doubt they’ll make a disparity between consoles too at this point

1 Like

It’s as I said in the discord.

If Paul is coming to live stream Wednesday, then there is a valid reason for it.

1. It’s going to be September - and feels the need to address the community directly in light of the delay on the update and FNIX Rising DLC.

2. It’s August 31st, and wanted to thank the community for their on going support and patience.

Tough break for PS4

YUP as usual!
Basically it´s because of multiplayer issues.
I just wanted to play the game again, don´t need to play multiplayer.
Oh well another month :neutral_face:

Well, there is still time. Remember Paul’s on live stream Wednesday with Pontus - so maybe there will be better news next week

We need another “place your bets” just for ps4.
I would say 26th of September.

I must admit, I never even considered a possible issue to specific console release. I may try to get some more details out on the stream Wednesday. BUT, you never know it may change by then

And i never heard of such a thing, only issues on the PC version or console, not like this.