Place your bets

Well that’s some brilliant news to start the weekend with… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::gun:

The irony…

4 Likes

I don’t care about the DLC in the slightest anymore. I care about having the game I purchased work though. Paul asks if they could do more. Yes, rollback. That should have happened in April but seeing as they can’t say when the issues will be resolved how about a rollback now. We’re coming up on four full months of brokenness.

2 Likes

True, it´s not right, almost 5 months of a broken game.

2 Likes

But to be honest even broken its still fun, Ive had a wild ride with the super difficult machines and enjoyed myself very much.

Maybe it´s for you, but for the majority it´s not.
And since i bought the game ( September 2019) the game mechanics remained almost the same, it was very entertaining and fun for me and still a bit challenging as it should be, and then from nowhere the Tanks and Harvesters have plasma missiles and the Hunters have REALISTIC railgun snipers, and the adrenaline and medkits spawn rate is the same as before, so the game is no more balanced and not so much fun.
And it´s a fact, that the majority does not like these bugged changes.
And we have to be honest, usually games don´t stay broken for so much time, even with a pandemic other studios have been constantly updating their titles No mans sky, Dying Light, The Long Dark (2 of them Indie games) and there are others.
The real problem is not about a delayed DLC, but about some major bugs brought out with an update and not being repaired for 5 months.

2 Likes

Well I think in light of the PS4 release issue - and this chapter in the history books taking a particularly bitter twist I’ll just leave it there.

YES!!!

YEAH BOI ITS OUT, :sunglasses:
WHOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS AMAZING!

And i was off by 1 day!

See you all in a week :rofl:

Congratz. Enjoy the game.

Yay I nailed it… kinda. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

You done already wow!

Yes, I really did quite enjoy FNIX Rising.

I will not be doing a countdown for the Resistance Update