[Player Mechanics Ideas] Dump Them Here!

That seems… I don’t know actually. :confused::confused::confused:

Conflicted Confused Face

Yeah you’re right. being able to bust em in the face with the butt of a rifle would be cool.

2 Likes

from all the things that you guys are saying that i want too , right now i only want one thing! when you pick the things or you put the things inside the storage they would stack up by them selfs, its so annoying to take the ammo from a weapon to stack up with some you just get from a loot ,and this new storage 100 spaces? lol xD 30min of game was full with ammo and med kits xD was nice to ahve some way to inscrease the space or have bags that we could put things inside and then inside the storage.

1 Like

Looted items go to applicable equipped slot first.

Literally everything else is secondary to that request right now.

• Gameplay difficulty select.
  • Dynamic missions - seeing a jet crash (instead of finding a crash site), nearby call for help. Essentialy things that will make my game different from your game.
  • Upgrading weapons - I don’t like the weapon tiers as they are now. I want to find my hunting rifle and upgrade it over time with better action, different calibers, better recoil handling, whatever. Instead of finding a 5c weapon, I find a part to make my weapon better. Further, I can chamber my weapon in different calibers.
  • Evolving progress - in the early game I scrounge for a few bullets at a time. In the late game, I’m still scrounging a few bullets at a time. As the game progresses I’d like to scrounge for ammo presses and boxes of brass - or something so that I’m not repeating the same gameplay loop in hour 100 that I was in hour 1.
  • Tabs in my storage box.
  • auto-grouping / stacking in my storage box. I have 20 .50 shells in there. I put 25 in. I have two stacks now, one at 40, 1 at 5.
  • Make co-op play more cooperative. When Player A loots a house, Player B can access a ‘house loot’ mailbox that acts as though they also looted every container Player A looted with just a single interaction.
  • A move away from playing the inventory meta game - or at least wildly simplifying it
  • Reoganize skills so that some are level gated, but free, and others still make interesting choices. Combat skills and non-combat skills each get their own trees, and maybe even advance at different rates. IE: at level 5 I can choose lockpick, 10 extra carry capacity, extra loot, or other non-combat skils, but every level I’ve been able to put points in co-op and combat skills like reload speed and targeting.
  • Tagging a location from the FPS view so a friend can see what I’m talking about. “Weapon crate here!” <tag`>
  • Melee, if for no other reason than I want to punch out a window.
  • Equipped gun shows what ammo is attached in the HUD. ie: I see gun name, gun type, ammo count, and ammo TYPE in the lower right corner.\
  • Simplifying itemization in general, and ammo specifically. I don’t think I need types of ammo. There’s basically ‘good ammo’ and ‘not so good ammo’. I want ammo to have a caliber and that’s it. Also meaning that I can use 9mm in my pistol or smg if I want. MAYBE an elite ammo, that I craft perhaps, high velocity, subsonic… but I’d also bet that could just be tied to the gun and be explained with game hand-wave magic. Yes, my gun shoots subsonic rounds, but when I drop the ammo for you, it works as match-grade ammo in your gun. game play > reality, imo.

But seriously, if I loot ammo I have in an equipped gun and it’s not a full stack in the gun? that goes into the gun not my inventory when I click ‘loot all’.

2 Likes