Playing ATM and realized we need

Playing ATM and realized we need a mini map! That would be a time saver.

4 Likes

Good luck getting consensus on that. :laughing:

I imagine a general discussion would end up something like this:

• 1/4 of the forum would agree,
  • 1/4 of the forum would agree it should be an option,
  • 1/4 of the forum would disagree, and
  • 1/4 of the forum would go so far as to say the map should be in-game like Far Cry 2/Metro Exodus.
3 Likes

Yeah I’m seeing slot of game bashing in this forum. I’m just sticking to giving feedback, reporting bugs and just being actually helpful.

But a mini map seems like a staple feature in most open world games I’d like to see it make it in.

2 Likes

I appreciate that! I’m pretty sure a minimap is something the devs seriously considered, but had good reasons not to so. EG not being able to see enemies on a minimap makes you wonder where they are, making it a better experience for fighters

I would like to see a mini map pop up in bunkers. Damn things are mazes. Don’t need enemies on it, just a floor plan that changes colors in locations you’ve gone through

1 Like

That makes me think of the good ol’ Diablo 2 map that appeared like an overlay on the screen. That would’ve been pretty cool as an option.

I wouldn’t mind having a mini-map, but I would prefer the mini-map be from the Metroid Prime series.

Couldn’t agree more. Maybe there should also be a special colour for rooms containing mission critical items or collectibles (as long as you’ve already entered that room once), could end a lot of wasted time and frustration.

the minimap doesn’t need to show enemy locations in my opinion. just a better way of seeing where you are going than the current compass system.

the bunkers. Like I said before, a map should slowly generate as you go through it. or you could find one in the war board room. that way you still have to search around to complete it so it’s not making the bunker too easy.