Playing solo, but random people can join the game if you drop field radio

Hallo, after new update recently , i have an experience with the game play (solo not multipeople player), when every time i dropped field radio, randomly some random player appear at my gameplay and joining my game. sorry i forget to take screen shot. so i have to quit the game, and then continues the game from the start, then this random player will be disappeared, it always happen when i drop field radio only (but i’m not playing multiplayer) is there anyone experience this? Thank you

I have never experienced your described issue with over 700 hours and probably thrown hundreds of radios, so i belive this to be a settings issue.

While playing “single-player”, open the game menu, gonto multiplayer and set " Who can join" to “Invite only”.
Sometimes you must set this setting, then " exit to game menu" and then click “continiue” before it takes effect, but i think thats mostly the other way around, when going from “invite only” to “Anyone”.

If you already have the option set to “Invite only”, try changing it to " Anyone", then quit to menu and Continiue your game, then change it back to “Invite only”, quit to menu again and Continiue.

This should force the setting to be applied.

If that still doesnt help, and its actually a bug with field radios, please use the bug report template and post a proper bug report about the issue.

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this bug. It sounds a bit strange and I’d like to know more. Could you please check your multiplayer settings to make sure nobody is able to join your game?

To do so, please do the following:

1. Open settings menu
  2. Click Multiplayer
  3. Under game please specify what your settings are. For example, here are mine

After changing your in-game settings, please remember to click Apply.

1 Like

Your selection should look like this. ?? ALSO indicate what platform you are on

1 Like

Thank You for advice @liggisten @Catalyst_Light @Drennon . I did try to change the setting on multiplayer from “Anybody” to"invite only" . And It’s work, (platform PS4).

1 Like

With issue solved, i’ll lock this topic. :lock:

//Mod