Please consider this idea please!

THIS idea has been floating around for a while and please take the time to read this I think the new more of event should be were you and your friends or just you are a machine and the more you play the more the better machine you get so basically there’s a total of maybe 12 players 4 are players and 8 are robots so basically the players have 4 minutes to find loot and guns then the robots get released then the players have to survive as long as possible the players also have 2 lives please give this idea a try. -PigeonToby

1 Like

He’s or No is this a Good idea?!

Am i reading this correct that your idea is about PvP? If so, it doesn’t happen. Latter has said by Community Manager on several instances.

1 Like

Sounds like the same consept like Evolve. To be honest, i dont like that.
Especially not the part, where the players have 4 min to loot. That sounds like in battle royal games and thats what i hate about them.
Sorry dude but you dont have my support on this topic.

1 Like

Pvp has been a subject of much debate around the forums. I’m not against it as long as it was some sort of secondary mode that didn’t encroach on the nice little universe we have now. And who knows it could be some final update before the devs move onto some other project in the future. Only time will tell.

1 Like

Gz is it’s own game and not a carbon copy of other games and I like the gz for that and Aesyle has stated the dev’s have killed the idea of pvp in this game.

1 Like

Yeah I see were your all coming from but it is just a idea it does not have to be the same as what I said

1 Like

I like the idea, just not for this game. One of my favorite things about this game is the fact that it’s not competitive, there is no PvP and that creates a much more positive community. Look at how toxic the COD community is, that’s what I appreciate getting away from with this game. I’ve met so many friendly cool people through GZ, I’d like it to stay that way. :wink:

3 Likes

I thought of that same idea roughly

Of course, the simple way to get PvP is to allow friendly fire on the human side. Then four people can do PvP if they want, without it getting toxic. It would make 2,3,4 player more interesting (you’d have to be more careful with your rockets), but if two wanted to fight two they could (or three hunt one).

That could work.

1 Like

They could make an option for host to enable friendly fire. And another option when joining a random game to find one with or without friendly fire enabled.
Then people can run around shooting each other if that’s what they want to do.