Please dont make Generation Zero pay to win

In the survey there was a option that made progerstion faster ; a pack for all the experimental weapons and levels would be op in a sense because a noob or starting player that have just got the game could just get the most op things in the game or be level 31 and all the experience for the game ,the story, the journey is lost and the connection to the world and your loot is nill as they havent worked for it and generation zero as a pay to win would destroy the trading community as experimental weapons would flood the market. If you want to opose or add ideas to this you can :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Maybe change this to “feedback/feature requests”?

2 Likes

Completely agreed. Pay to win for this game would be terrible. A lot of this game as op said, is about the journey. Paying for everything would be boring. To add to this. I also think weapon skin packs would be a bad idea. Adding weapon skins is a whole different debate in of itself. But if simple realistic military camo paints were added, making them paid would be kinda stupid. I am not saying I think the devs would do this. I am just saying payed cosmetics would be bad. Same for weapon packs. They did good by adding melee weapons in the free part of the FNIX Rising patch. And not making them payed.

5 Likes

New players would get bored too quick and just leave the game.

I am still on hunt for 5 crown MP5 mag/ KVM 89 mag and a 5 crown 89 weapon.

2 Likes

I agree with you, Like “world of war ships” it become too expensive to play in the end it kill the game.

1 Like

Actually a better option would be to have guaranteed spawns if certain conditions get met.

Now a helper app or an app that just has coordinates and a picture, no need to link to account, just have manual check boxes and what not. If a simple html type app or specifically formatted website it would be a simple matter to make into a smart phone app.

The goal is to get folks to the forums and to explore the game fully.

1 Like

Yeah it doesn’t make sense to make this game pay to win. I’m working on my 2nd character (completed all story and side missions on my first one) making a refined and honed in sniper class. Running around with an exp. AG4 and an exp. 50. Cal im already OP at level 12. Killing tanks and harvesters at will.

2 Likes

Agree pay to win would totally ruin this game part of the fun is SURVIVAL it’s not some dribbled down from years of recycling like cod…this game is perfect for the time you put in you ACTUALY feel a sense of accomplishment

2 Likes

I agree that making it pay to win will be the ruin of the game. As i remember my starting time. It was the helpless situation at the starter Area when a Hunter appears and you’ve got nothing more than the Moeller Pistol. The feeling of desparation was it what has make the game so exiting. When you start it directly with Exp weapons and tons of cal 50 Ammunition then it is only clay pigeon shooting. It will be at least boring after a time.

2 Likes

Pay to win ?? Win what ??

This ist not a competitive game so you could only pay to progress, if ever…

But imho that would be a bad decision because I think it would ruin a good part of one’s game experience.

My 2 Ct.

5 Likes

As far as the trading market being flooded with experimentals it’s honestly not gonna be affected at this point with the reaper loot exploit. The only one not affected is the KVM 59. Albeit I don’t support the pay to win model either. Just adding my 2 cents.

2 Likes

I Think if it was to be added you should complete the archipelago region first then in the plundra at the airbase/resistance camp at the entrance to the farmlands, you receive your experimentals. If your an old player you just go to the plundra at the same spot. I feel like new players need a taste first then can if they want gain the weapons at the edge of the farmlands.

1 Like