[Possible Issue/Mistake] Mission Seems To Be Missing

After completing the game’s main missions, I have been trying to complete every side mission to eventually 100% the game. However, the side mission “Good News”, doesn’t seem to exist. To complete the “Homeward Bound” challenge tier, to then complete the “DAWN” tab under “CHALLENGES”, it requires that I complete the mission “Good News”, which would lead me to the base defence mission “Our New Home” on various difficulties.

I have looked through the internet for where the mission note is found, and have narrowed it down to POI named “Lerberget” in the Forest Region. There is a store called “Kundsam”, where the note’s supposed to be located on the counter inside.

I’m playing on PC through the xbox store on game pass, I don’t know if this has anything to do with it, or if I have missed something, but from what I can tell, the mission has entirely been pulled from the game.

Good to know, at least for the devs.
The good news mission was replaced by building bricks mission with the last great update. Seems that they missed a place to change the describtion.

Try if it helps to complete the building bricks mission (is it a side or main mission?).

If not, we have to wait for a fix of it.