Potential evidence for a new war board and new missions (spoilers for Archipelago Region)

The Archipelago Region has recieved it’s second big overhaul with the March Update and I think there is evidence for new, upcoming missions.

First of all, there’s a new quite large resistance camp at the radar mast. In this camp there’s a burnt out house that has a board in the basement that looks quite similar to the warboard in the Björntunet hotel.

Not only that, but personally, it seems to me that developing such a big and detailed location is a bit too much work for set dressing.

Then there’s a new type of body in the game which looks like a militia member or resistance fighter.

They have appeared all throughout the region, often in places that look like potential mission sites.

For example:

The post office

The checkpoint at the “airforce garage” aka “The Finish Line”

The camp behind bunker Vesslan

There are a few more roadblocks, camps and similar throughout the map, but I don’t want to spoil everything here.

Anyways, I think there are some hot candidates for mission locations that could be featured in an upcoming update or DLC.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: New added locations