Problems with the performance

Hello…

So far, so good game and I love the atmosfere… But… Im having problems with the performance…
here are the issues im having… (and im sorry for my misspelling, English is not my main language ^^;)

ISSUES:

• Game freezes out of nowhere randomly, my mouse sencitivity is WAAAYYY higher than it should be on this freezed time and IF and WHEN it starts again, Im have been drawn back some meters, pointing at random direction and got spotted or killed or something else…

• I have tried to downgrade all crafical options step by step one at the time and now im running on LOW crafical specs to all spots and nothing special features like bloom or something like that and still my game performances terrible… its like the game is running really slowly…

• I have spotted couple of issues with the world as well… lot of trucks and cars that have spawned inside of each others, and I have managed to push my self inside the wall, because I have opened trunk of a car nad it pushed me inside the wall and there I stayed… Enemies as well like those dogs, when they lounce, they go inside the walls or usually inside rocks and they keep shooting me inside of those but as you can expect, I cant shoot back…

• Game crashes or freezes more IF I keep Steam friend list online as I play and in multiplayer format, that is a problem… Infact if you even try to open overlay of the Steam, game freezes or crashes and usually it freezes the mouse and keyboard. After couple of seconds it just closes Steam overlay and puts you back in the game…

Platform:
Im using Computer

Steps To Reproduce:

• Random crashes are random
  • I manage to have problems just standing still as well it seems… the game just freezes when im doing nothing. so making it appear again is easy…

Images / Videos:
Im not sure if I can do this with all the issues with the game but I can take pictures after I come home and start the game again…
(could you tell where to post those images?)

Host or Client:
Im playing solo

Players in your game:
None other than me

Specifications:
I believe this means the specs of the computer…

• Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
  • 16,0GB Dual-Channel DDR3
  • Intel Core i5 750

(if needed I can post any intel you would need, 'cos im not sure if these are enought)

These are couple of issues… Im not sure did I post this correctly but still, I really want to help because I have enjoyed this game alot…

The problem with this is that Im not enjoying myself playing a game that lags, freezes and crashes almost all the time… BUT! i believe these issues can be fixed and I manage to enjoy the game as it was ment to…

Thank you for reading…

Hello Psycho_Hyeena it deeply saddens me that you’re having such a rough start to such an awesome game. To ensure that the cause can be identified and to help the developers please follow the correct format for bug reports. Please follow this format READ BEFORE POSTING - How to Make a Bug Report you can go ahead and just edit your current post. Sorry to hear that you’re having such an unpleasant experience, let’s get this fixed ASAP for you.

Once again thank you for this report!

Thank you for youre responce…

I tried to make it as it was ment to be but im not sure…

so couple of things:

1. where or how I can post pictures or videos of problems im having?
  2. will you need more information of my computer and what it would be?

Thank you again ^^

What version of windows are you running? And when making a reply there should be something which looks like a picture which you can click to upload. You can upload videos to Youtube and link them here.

Thanks… I added some stuff and will add those pictures ASAP

There are some intel about couple of bugs that i found and now… the big one… I LOST ALL MY PROGRESS!! i lost all my inventory and my skills and the funny thing is, i managed to kill loads of really tough robots before logging out…

SOLVED
OK… ok… relogging 7 times made my stuff come back for some reason… … … and my levels as well…

I have noticed that as my game freezes my FPS dies with it… this is not constant 60 FPS even when I have selected that it should be 60FPS… As i have played this game, the FPS is all the time 20-35…

UPDATE

Game crashes frequently within 5 min in and boom…
FPS cant go higher than 39 and only IF the stars are right… usually its only 21-30 FPS…
I have installed latest drivers, dropped every option low or off…
I really dont know what to do…

Using emotes kills my FPS as soon you just try to use them, even before pushing button for selection…

Interesting fact, inside a bunker’s my FPS was somewhere 30 and no crashe’s… so the bunker sections even thou only 30 FPS it was the most fun I have had with this game in 14 hours of gameplay… but ouu… it was over so soon… Outside world kills my FPS like every 3 seconds so I would say that I cant play this game… and here we are… still trying… ^^;