PS4 DLC Installed but not working

I have purchased the DLC on PSN and have it installed but its not working. Neither the Challenges ‘Resistance’ nor the DLC clothing (e.g. Ski Goggles) are showing in my game. I have a physical copy of the base game. Have tried every troubleshooting recommended by PSN (e.g. Deleting & Reinstalling, Restore Licenses, Reset PS4 with ‘Initialize’) and nothing works. They say it’s your DLC and your game is the issue.

Heyo @faidzm, welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear you’re having issues. Since this sounds important I’ll poke the devs for you.

3 Likes

Thank you. It is rather annoying since my usual group have reached the island, but i can’t cross over. Everytime i use the ferry(more like a boat) halfway through it gives me a notice that says “You do not own this content. Repositiong your character” .

Hi @faidzm!

Let’s figure this one out and get you back in the game. To start with I am wondering if it’s a mismatch between regions? If your disc for example is a European region retail disc and your DLC was purchased on the American store region, this would not work (or any combination between the American, European and Asian regions).

You can check your store region by the following:

• Sign in to PlayStation Store by selecting [Sign In] from the top right of the screen.
  • Select your [Online ID] to reveal the [Storefront Country] dropdown.
  • Your registered PlayStation Store country will show in the [Country/Region] field

That will tell you what store you purchase from. To check the disc region, just check the fine print written on the disc. It’s the small print curving around the edge (SIEE = Europe and SIEA = America).

Please let me know if there is a mismatch there so we can figure out how to fix it for you.

Please don’t bump old threads, especially bug reports as they will only end up locked.

//Mod