PS4 FINX Rising missions not showing

Hello, for some reason I can’t start any of the new missions in FINX rising. The map is updated when I play the game. It doesn’t matter where I go none of the new missions will show on my map. Does anybody have a starting point to trigger the mission icons? I have found the ring fort. It states three missions but nothing shows on my map. Thanks for any help you can provide.

I

Which Mission are you currently on? Have you actually started the 1st mission?

I haven’t been able to start any of the new missions. There are no mission icons on the map. Where does the first mission start?

In the Asötungan camp (safehouse at the border of Archipelago and Farmlands). There is a message there that you can pick up. And the mission name is “Where the Sun Sets”.

Hey,

Do you have any of the missions in your mission log? Is there any indication aside from missions that FNIX rising has been activated, such as the challenges?

Hello, I have 45 completed missions on my mission log. I have no FINX missions showing.

Hello, I have gone to the aircraft hanger which is inside a hill named Asotungan Outpost which has the safe house. I also found the little outpost on top of the hill. If there is a letter nothing shows up on my map and the area I have searched. Is it on a dead body, inside a tent? Thanks again for the help.

Have you bought and installed FNIX Rising DLC? Not the update, that is mandatory, but the DLC? Since without DLC, you can’t do any of the FNIX Rising missions.

Hello, I found the answer to my question. The letter is on cowl of the car at the outpost. On my game running on the PS4 there is no letter.
Also Masskar resistance camp has no old man in the basement.
I guess I will have to wait for a patch for the PS4. Thanks again for the help.

Hello, you are correct. I need to spend some more money on this game. Thanks for help.

With issue solved (not having FNIX Rising DLC), i’ll lock this topic. :lock:

//Mod