[PS4] Multiplayer not working

As the title says. Can’t host Session and can’t join any. I’m playing on the latest patch with a PS4 Pro. NAT is set to 2.

Like, multiplayer is the only reason I bought the game, so if I don’t find a solution soon, I’ll return the game…

Hello Crashie_Dashie!

Could you describe what happens? Are you trying to join a friends game or are you matchmaking?
What do you see in the multiplayer menu? Does it tell you it is searching for a game, connecting? Do you get any error messages?

Thank you for reporting.

Happens both, while matchmaking and joining a friend. It jus says connecting to host and nothing else happens, neither for me nor my friends. I waited 15 minutes before restarting my Playstation, cause I actually can’t leave the queue then. Hope this helps.

You should be able to exit the matchmaking by hitting circle.

Can your friend join you?

Nope. I checked that everyone can join but nothing happens.

What is your internet connection like? Do you have any issues with other games going online? Does your friend see you as online when looking at your profile through PS4 friend list?

1 Like

Never had any problems with online games. I’m playing Overwatch quite regulary with my friends and they say they see me in their friend list.

Try default net settings on PS4 , sounds like the MTU Setting is wrong , this would affect what you describe , hope this helps

Where can I reset them? Sorry if this sounds stupid, never messed with my network settings…

1 Like

Okay here goes , goto SETTINGS now select NETWORK choose SET UP INTERNET CONNECTION choose Wired or Wifi then select EASY , thats it good luck

Did you resolve your issue ?

Showing offline on playstation network , i have checked friends cannot see you untill you switch to online , this is for all who cannot see their friends . Thanks kimchi

No, sorry. Still not working. Reseted my network and even tried it with the LAN cable connected. I also checked my online status again, I’m showing up online.

I take it other games work ? . If you have disk delete update data by going to STORAGE and delete GZ folder then put game in an reinstall update , if you like me got it on PSN Store do the same as disk way , delete GZ folder reinstall game .. After this you have tried every thing you can , 10/10 for your ability to remain calm in this frustrating moment you are experiencing . good luck

I’m getting message anytime j try to invite someone to my game that says you are playing offline and that I have to go to the main screen to go online but there isn’t an option does anyone know a fix for this I can take a pic if needed

Getting the same error …

I have too this problem

Necro Post… and a awful language.

2 Likes

I believe they may have stated that their external server provider was the problem

Like @GhostMJ says, awful way to resurrect a two year old bug report. @towt03, in the future please mind your language. The offending post has been removed, and I’m slapping a lock on this one.

:lock:

//Mod