Ps4 player info

I have a very slow internet connection, so can not play MP. i have been playing solo. Am at level 9. finished acepeligo map and am moving north or maybe east. ran into hunters who use gas and shoot rapidly for long time, can not move. is this normal or an update. Any feedback would be welcome. ps just bought game 2 weeks ago. really like it.

Sometimes robots/machines go for really long continuous fire mode. Dont know if its a bug or machine type of suppressive fire.

Decoys flare / firework should give you ample time to move or escape situation. And if its not enough throw again.
Also lures get machine attention for while, small radio or boom box will do the trick.

Stay alive, and keep fighting! Resistance needs you soldier O7

1 Like

thank you. very close to getting backpack to full capacity, so i can carry more.

1 Like

@eagleye

Combat isn’t necessary, really, not at the point in game you are at. What I suggest and what I did s google “generation zero all safehouses” and start moving from safehouse to Safehouse, looting and searching and avoiding combat except for dogs (four legged running bots, shoot their fuel canisters on top for easy kills) and seekers (flying enemies that sense you and alert other enemies). As you enter each new region, you will get a mission where you need to kill enough enemies to get passcodes for each regions command bunker. An easy way to kill enemies is to fast travel between safehouses (in regions other than starter island) and look for enemies close to the Safehouse and shoot at them and have them chase you back to the Safehouse, shoot at them, die, respawn, shoot again, die, respawn, as many times as it takes before enemies are all dead. Don’t waste healing items. Or if you find a group of enemies close to a Safehouse, run out, attack them, die, respawn, run back. As long as you don’t quit out of your game, all damage done to enemies by you will stay. Be sure to loot the bodies of enemies you kill as every few enemies killed will get you a barcode entry piece for that region’s command bunker. I suggest finding and unlocking the command bunkers for South Coast region, Farmlands region, then Forest region. Then mountains, north coast, marshlands. Running past enemies to where you need to go is sn absolutely vital tactic. Also, spend your skill points as you level up Into the Scavenger tree as you will Reach perks that let you find more ammo from enemy bodies as well as letting you move faster and carry more.

At some point, Though, you just have to get a decent SMg or Assault Rifle aNd start fighting enemies. Hunters (these two legged slightly taller than a person walking ones) scared me soooo bad for sooo long but if you aim at their chests, fire a good burst, strafe away from their attack and repeat after fheyve fired back at you, they WILL go down.

Good luck! Hope I’ve helped. Happy to answer any other questions you may have.

Dave

2 Likes

Thanks i have done all that. cleared starter island twice, bunkers done, trying to do the mink bunker. got safe house at knaperanna farm. had to respawn 4x to kill hunters. on way to mink bunker attacked by 3 hunters had gas mask did not help much, also 6 green dogs.used up all health kits 25. respawned at farm and the hunters and dogs respawend. no ammo or meds left. i thought once you killed hunters and dogs they did not respawn. going to make another try. i wish they would let us have are ammo and meds back after we die. because the bots never run out of anything. going back to starter island and try to restock again. got into mink bunker but was killed. with no meds. wow this game gets hard. the mink bunker had tanks, hunters. dogs marked in red. that high level. i have full back pack 96 lol rocket launcher no rockets. they need to give us some armour. thanks for tips.

1 Like

What difficulty level are you playing on?

@eagleye

1 Like

adventure. the lowest

1 Like

at level 12 and have used skill points.

1 Like

I never encountered a tank at any command bunker and I passed the whole game on skirmish.

I have definitely Noticed that some safehouses consistently seemed to be popular enemy gathering points.

If you are ever noticing large numbers of enemies at a given location, you can try exiting to menu and then reloading your gsme. This will randomly respawn every enemy on the map and there is ab decent chance that when you quit and reload the enemies that were there may hsve spawned somewhere else.

2 Likes

thanks i will give that a try and maybe try to get to another safe house in area. have 3 open in south coast region. just get tired of doing same one over and over. again thanks for your help.

1 Like

@eagleye

Whenever trying to do a mission, having a safe house as close as possible to mission area is a must. That way you don’t even have to use healing items in combat, just die, respawn, sprinT back.

I died and ran back sooo many times in my playthrough.

Also, if your backpack and loot box are getting full, create a second character (or third, or fourth) and load into your game as that new character. Each character shares your world and loot box, so have your new character take a bunch of stuff out of the loot box into their inventory so your first character can put more stuff in there.

Also, this site here is an EXCELLENT resource, showing every region with every safehouse, abd good hunting spots in each area.

Find many safehouses…you’ll appreciate it.

2 Likes

Hey i just want to say thank you so much for telling me about going out of game and coming back in. cleared the mink base with very little trouble. got lots of ammo, med pack (big ones) opened new mission. back on top. If i get over run again i will try this trick. I have noticed that the longer you play the more they show up. my next stop is like that, so i shut down and came to tell you thanks so much. ill check out the above link. again thank you and have a great day or evening.

1 Like

@eagleye hey my pleasure, fellow Resister!

1 Like