[PS4] Sävered Radar Mast, Can't Pick Up Weapon

Platform: PS4

Description: There’s a weapon on the shelf in a red concrete cube at the Sävered Radar Mast. Can’t pick it up - doesn’t prompt for the action, but has a hand floating over it and is clearly meatn to be picked up.

Steps To Reproduce: Go to Sävered Radar Mast, unlock door on red cube/room, enter, try to pick up weapon. Tried leaving and returning, same issue, tried fast traveling and returning, same issue.

Images / Videos:

Host or Client: Solo

Players in your game: 1

Specifications: PS4 (not Pro)

Update: Same issue with a weapon in a truck at Småbåtshamnen - can’t pick it up, can’t get the “hold…” prompt. Do get the floating hand symbol over it, but only from certain angles. Issue persists after full restart.

Hello. This has been reported before. Try and pick up a gas tank (red or white), put it on floor before the shelf, and jump on top of it. Then you should be able to grab the weapon. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks! So, that’s just a hack that fixes the bug? I ask because they’re not on high shelves, one of them is really low.

Yeah it’s basically a workaround, but still a minor bug you could say… :wink:

Thanks, will try it! Definitely appreciate the help - frustrating when it’s the first weapon of that kind I’ve gotten! (or not gotten in this case)

This is on my popular bugs list, but thanks for letting us know it’s still an issue :slight_smile:

Thanks for letting me know about your list! :grin:

I try to update it as often as I can, if you find something on the list that’s been fixed ingame, feel free to let me know :slight_smile:

This may seem kind of lame but I couldn’t seem to get it by standing on a gas tank so I pushed a wheelbarrow from the farm up the hill…it wasn’t as bad as you might think, most of the way is a road and though the hill at the end was a bit tricky it just took a few minutes.

Never thought on that :open_mouth:
The way i did it was to go there on a bike

Also a good idea… :+1:

At that time I parked myself in the space between shelf and wall and jumped several times until I finally stood on the edge of the first shelf so I could grab it from there.

:thinking: Might have been faster with that wheelbarrow though… :face_with_raised_eyebrow: