PS4 trophy "Fashionista" When is it getting fixed?

Kimchi once again thankyou

Fashionista is finally fixed and works retroactively as intended after patch 1.10

Sadly there are 8 other trophies that have been glitched since patch 1.09.

The glitched trophies are:

Decimation (destroy 500 machines)
Hasta La Vista Baby (destroy 30 seekers)
Yippee-Ki-Yay (destroy 15 harvesters)
Say Hello To My Little Friend (destroy 15 Tanks)
Explorer (discover 50 locations)
Tunnel Rat (discover 5 bunkers)
Kill Switch (destroy 10 relay beacons)
Go-Getter (complete 25 world events)

1 Like

Have you considered an offline play through?

Tried it, and was still unable to get the ones I managed to do, such as discovering 50 locations and 6 bunkers.

Even when I search the trophies on psnprofiles, I can see that no players have got these trophies this month. Not even for killing 500 enemies

By deinstalling the game and playing offline without patches should work for all the trophies except for Go-Getter, as that was also glitched at launch

Go getter was not glitched at launch. The requirements to getting it were someone cloudy…

This link should help if your still stuck, despite being on Xbox - the principle stays the same. Good luck :+1:t2:

So what are the requirements? Go getter is still bugged. No trophy popping

My log:
Main missions: 26
Side missions: 28

I have visited all warboards, but not completed all main missions. But the dev said side missions… so wtf is this?

Stats:
Warboard: 31
Sides: 36
Total missions: 71

The devs really need to be clear because it doesn’t work. “World missions” what the hell are those? I only see main, side, intro, warboard… Can devs please stop wasting peoples’ times.

Edit: 30 side missions completed in my log. Still nothing

Confirming Fashionista unlocking at game start-up on Xbox - September patch. Now tracking 100% complete.

My only side note regarding your situation here @Erkawest, is there a possibility you have completed any missions while in another players lobby in multiplayer? From multiple posts since release, your own tracking in game is historically iffy. The half dozen patches may have caused an issue along the way - and may carry more weight now a few new issues have surfaced on kills tracking for weapon based achievements / trophy’s.

But remember, once a main mission is created its side mission spawns - but sometimes it generates 2 or 3 additional side missions within the original main mission needing you to now to do more to progress - finally completing the original main mission. MY issue was it was only tracking it as 1 side mission - despite how many additional ones it spawned.

This is mind - I would wager that you have somehow lost progression tracking in an update or multiplayer on 1 or 2 main missions, that have 4-6 side missions allocated to them. Stick to one mission at a time - complete it fully before moving on - and if a new main mission unlocks during a current mission, come back to it no matter how tempting.

And stay away from multiplayer.

I’ve dived pretty deep as i’m on a slight high both physically and mentally finally being able to put this game to bed. I am confident though that it’s just a waiting game and it should be fine by 2020.

The global achievements list on Steam shows 0.5% of players have completed it, before it was showing 0.1%.

I don’t really understand what you’re saying about main missions. Since when have side missions been locked due to main mission progress?

When finding the warboards, they generate main missions only (main mission tab). Side missions can be picked up whenever you visit the quest start location. The dev said 25 side missions.

On PSNP nobody has earned Go-Getter since 29th August

It’s frustrating as I know you have done what is asked.

As above, my only suggestion now would be to keep focusing on missions one by one keeping a manual check list of progression.

Apart from that, restart offline.

I would like to know what’s wrong with the trophy before restarting. The team should really fire the person who works with the trophies/achievements as this is really crazy, 7 months and still not working properly.

The devs keep saying “it’s fixed” “do 25 side missions” but neither of these are true. People have 50+ missions completed and still nothing. They don’t even give a valid explanation or details about how to do it - should it be done alone, offline, online, do solo sessions and multiplayer sessions count etc. People are trying everything and still nothing - as I said, no trophy since August 29th

Edit: Yes the trophy was glitched at launch, I beat every main mission and side mission in soloplay and it didn’t pop. I deleted the save and created a new one on 1.09, did the missions and nothing

You’ve clearly done everything above and beyond than you need to, but it’s fair to say it will be addressed at some point with a retro fix.

Since this thread’s main topic has been resolved I’ll go ahead and close this thread now since it’s veered off-topic. If you’re experiencing issues with other achievements/trophies either make a new bug report or find another thread that’s already brought it up. Thanks guys.

1 Like