PS5 - Dark Skies - Cannot Speak to Mona

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been playing through the Dark Skies update on my PS5 and am currently unable to continue story progress because I cannot speak to Mona. When I try to, her icon changes to a speech bubble but there is no audio or text to follow and she stays in that state. Is there anything I can do to progress?

1 Like

First, Theresa, now Mona, what the hell are you guys doing to the female Npcs that they dont want to talk anymore???

PS: Please provide your platform and session data
If you have other saves try it with them, or even a new game, if it still happens then its not an issue with that specific save.

I’m playing on a PS5. I’m not sure what you mean by session data.

Maybe their minds are just busy with dangerous experiments…

1 Like

I’m having this same issue - on the steam PC version. Single player, I don’t really have anyone I can just jump in with to test multiplayer as an issue. It’s weird because her lips even move and she animates like she’s talking, but no text, no subtitles, and can’t interact further. I let her continue miming for several minutes and no change. Also no change if I destroy the soviet control points before speaking or not - the goal is checked off, but the points respawn? I don’t know if that’s normal.

It’s normal. I don’t know if it was intended, but that’s how it works for all.