(PS5) Quality of Life and other suggestions

As an avid player and enthusiast of your game, I’d like to share some feedback and suggestions that I believe could enhance the overall gaming experience:

1. Swimming and Water Crossings: It would be fantastic to have the ability to swim or traverse water in the game, adding an extra layer of exploration and strategic possibilities.
  2. Tree Cutting for Resources: Consider allowing players to cut down trees for wood, providing a new resource-gathering mechanic that could be beneficial for crafting and survival aspects.
  3. Storage Increase: A storage expansion option would be greatly appreciated, as it would provide players with more flexibility in managing their inventory and resources.
  4. Variety in Enemies: Introducing new enemy variants, especially flying ones and humanoid robots, would bring diversity to the challenges players face, making the gameplay even more engaging.
  5. More NPCs: Adding more non-player characters (NPCs) to the game world could contribute to a richer and more immersive narrative experience.
  6. Multiplayer Enhancements for PS5: Streamlining the multiplayer experience for PS5, with a particular focus on improving the ease of joining friends without an invite, would enhance the social aspect of the game.
  7. Inventory Slider Fix for Consoles: Addressing and fixing the inventory slider issue on consoles would improve the overall usability of the interface for console players.
  8. Companion Commands: Implementing commands for companions would allow for better coordination and strategic gameplay when partnering with AI companions.
2 Likes

no tree cutting please, we already had the mean robots burn parts of the farmlands down, :disappointed: , no more burning trees

I’d settle for just going to the logging camps to collect from the massive piles of logs present.

I’d love a cement factory for similar reasons :wink: