PSPlus ad with November update

Okay. @Xogroroth. I will leave it at that. I can’t think of anything else that I could say to make it clear to you.

1 Like

Actually there is a very simple way to convince me of your truth, sir!
If this was BUILD INTO THE GAME, good sir… everyone would have this…
Do you disagree?

Give me a LOGICAL, pragmatical reason as to why only 5 PS4 players have this add…

Ok, I’ll bite - is it possible that the devs of GZ has allowed Sony to display their advertising to players not using their PSPlus service? So, not “built into the game” as such, but allwoing advertising to pass through their game? Quite possible, right?

Also, yet again Xog… “Give me a LOGICAL, pragmatical reason as to why only 5 PS4 players have this add…”
How on earth do YOU know that only 5 PS4 players have this add?!?

Yes.

Okay, because you are insisting so much. This was my first and will be my final answer. I don’t see the point of having this back and forward.

Hahaha. I was asking myself the same thing.

I never stated it was impossible, sir.
But WHY would the GZ devs do this?
Whether you have or have no PSN, is not of their business, and I bet they can care less if you either do or not.

Actually that is what sir Raco basically states, sir.
Nigh literal.

This was very obviously a manner of speaking, sir…

Brings me to this question…
Why would a professional company such as GZ direct an add to only these “5 people”?

It IS one product, for multiple platforms.

@Raco Just create a Poll to see how many from the Forum are affected.
And enter in contact with Sony or someone form Avalanche.
Because NO ONE HERE knows the truth unless they work for SONY or AVALANCHE.

1 Like

One other thing:
These unproven claims HARM Avalanche, and thus the game.

You are I hope aware of this?

Because, you know, money?

@Mr_A1992 I don’t know how to do that but I’ll try to figure that out.

I am aware that the emergence of ads in the game on PS4 with the November update is not a good thing for the company, because consumers may not experience it as a good thing. Not that I want to be dramatic about it. But it is also not a small thing.

I really don´t think it´s that big of a problem, but that is my opinion.
I have PSplus since 2016 , there are even games with small ads about it even if you have the PS plus which is worst.
I guess you guys don´t watch TV? Or use the internet? It´s an INVASION of ADS now that is Annoying, paying for cable or just wanting to watch a video on YouTube and Ads everywhere! :rofl::sweat_smile: .

> So if you are interested in safe internet browsing you can have it by paying for NordVPN the best VPN Service.

Oh No… ADs invaded my comment!

A poll was added to this thread in the first post.

1 Like

I’m sorry guys. I had to reset the poll. I think I selected the wrong option myself.

I was shown the PS Plus advert when I bought a digital copy of Rock Band Rivals on an alternate PSN ID without PS Plus.

I was not shown the advert when I bought the Fenix Rising DLC on my main PSN ID with PS Plus.

Hey @Raco and everyone else :wave:

This is not intended behavior.

The PS+ ad should only show when a user (who does not have a PS+ subscription) tries to access online features (via e.g. the “multiplayer” option in the main menu).

A ticket has been created for dealing with this issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for reporting! :pray:

There.
Happy now?
Paranoia, as I stated.

Thank you, sir Knivspark.

Seriously? Perhaps mind your tone?

2 Likes

Sir, I said that it was not the Devs, I motivated this, and people kept on going blaming people that had nothing to do with it, people sure that the devs were at fault…

This is great news! Thank you. Such a relief that this is just a bug. Sort of regret that I didn’t think that this probably was a bug. Sorry.

1 Like

No worries. I simply moved your topic to the bug reports section of the forum.

Thanks again for reporting! Good find!