Random constant reload noise

when i enter the game no problems at all until i have realoaded the guns alot. i start receiving weird noise of gun reloading. it get very annoying when the place is quiet.

when started - started happening when recon update has been added ( it means when the game got updated i entered the game instantly)

devices - xbox one

host or client - host and and client in friends world

multiplayer or solo - it can happen in solo and multiplauer.

how often happens - it can start happening fast or never.
(it stopped happening from no updates i think its rare to happen)

how to trigger it - i dont know

those are the things i could say right now I’ll say more if i find out more about the bug.

Is it like a clicking/scratching sound that follows you around? If so, it’s been a problem since before Landfall even:

1 Like

no it depends what gun i use diffrent sound from diffrent guns, and its still plays the sound when im not moving and when im trying to change items in storage stations, it still makes the sound of reload constantly.

1 Like

I have had the two shot rocket launcher for a while now but since two updates ago. I hear a constant reloading of the rocket launcher. Even if I switched weapons I still hear it.

Even if I reload a game (host) or leave and join back(friends)

Ways to reproduce it: use the two shot rocket launcher on anything and everything and you might get.

System: original xbox one