Rarest of the Rare Items: 5 Crown Machine Gun Silencer (PS4/5)

In the future, if we can craft gnome ticks, we won’t have to go to the lengths to almost crash the game to be able to experience the small b*stards…

1 Like

My rare items list, not in order rarity.

• 5* Machine gun silencer
  • 5* Kipts extended magazine

I just recycled some of them when I cleaned up my plundra.

This and a machine gun compensator higher than 3c are rare for me too. I guess I still got one of each in 5c.

I just still didn’t find a 5c Bow and a 5c optics for it. Everything else I have exactly one in my plundra plus the attachments mounted on the weapons I carry. The rest I just recycled to clean up.

I did a LONG grind for a 5C AG-4 magazine. That goes for both me and my friend I regularly play with. We’d both already found multiple experimental AG-4s, had all the other attachments at 5C except the magazine. Took weeks of daily play before we finally had one drop. He got one first, and a few days later during some solo play, I managed to find one.

And I’ve many, many more hours since then, and still haven’t seen another one drop.

Full Vision Module. I’ve only had seven in nearly three years. Still got them all as well.

2 Likes

For me it took about a year 'til I got my first, but then there was a period where I got about 5 within some weeks. That’s again many months ago…

Talking about apparell it was the experimental ear piece (headset) which took even longer 'til I got it. Since then I got it just two more times. Well, apparell, no need to get more :wink:

5* AG4 extended mag. We’ve got only one through past 2 years

Just checked my plundra, i have 4 pcs 5* AG4 extended mags. And probably have 1 attached weapon in one of the four characters. All this in 1250+ gaming hours. So yes, definetelly rare thing to find.

The rarest would depend on one’s luck and where they play more often.

I know it seems some areas will give me the same type of weapons (rifles, pistols and attachments) in the same areas. Not always but most the time. To me, they are all common enough that I don’t pay much attention to the weapons I loot. Extras all get recycled.

1 Like

Agree, since 2020 i got at least 7 or more of those silencers, and i hardly played in the last 2 years and got at least 2 or 3.
The 5* AG4 and 5*AG5 extended mags are a bit more rarer for me, got less than 4 of each.
Dont have experience about resistance weapons and attachments yet.

I think I’ve got just about everything 5 crown but this is in PS , I’ve not had the same luck on Xbox as of yet but I’ve not played as long on it maybe!
It has taken a few years though and multi player sessions :+1: