Rarest of the Rare Items: 5 Crown Machine Gun Silencer (PS4/5)

For Me The 5 crown Machine Gun Silencer is the item I seek above all else… What Is your Gen Zero version of the Holy Grail that you’re still in search for???

The experimental hammer…

I have given up on that one!

2 Likes

Yeah I can see that being super rare … I got the Experimental Hammer only because it was given to me by a random in Co-op.

1 Like

I am missing both of those. Only a few left to go.

1 Like

Wow I’m starting to think the drop rate is all, but nonexistant for them now. lol

Actually, after we got one more slot in the inventory I pulled a N60 from my Plundra and started to look for a compensator for it… and 2 weeks later I haven’t found one. The same goes for LMG silencer.

1 Like

I’ve got a 5c version of every gun in my plundra… Except the Meusser, Älgstudsare and Sjöqvist. I’m not sure, but I think that at least the last one is being carried by my third character.

The exp sledgehammer is the one I’m waiting for, too.

Offside from weapons and attachements I was looking for an experimental ear piece (headset) for about a year. One day before landfall I finally got one. And about two weeks later again.

With attachments I have no problem any more, but it took me months to get a first 5c Red Dot. Now all my active guns have one.

2 Likes

I don’t how rare it is but I have a few of them for both the SMGs and the LMGs but it is on PC. I have been collecting attachments for almost 2 years.

Gnome Tick Pods and Gnome masks. I know they are extremely rare occurrences and drops but I do prowl around Ostervik in the middle of the night n the hope of obtaining them.

1 Like

I figured 1, or 2 ppl may have them there are always exceptions.

I heard of them, I searched for a couple of days then gave up.

I gotten the 5 crown Meusser a couple of times from the Wolf Robots, that was the only times I’ve seen them ever

I have it…

4 Likes

Himfjall Island is the best place for these gold items. Got a few of the 5c LMG silencers and compensators.

Yeah I ran all thru Himfjall. I get 5 crown Items well enough just Not LMG silencer, not a 1.

I don’t know under which circumstances it is possible to get them and if it’s even possible on ps5. One day I read, that they were only built in for pc users. :man_shrugging:

All regarding the lmg the apoc hunters (no matter where) were the best source.

1 Like

The gold standard for gold items! LOL

Keep grinding. They will drop.

I have been fortunate to be invited to a Gnome hunt with some players that knew how to “attract” the gnome ticks.

And they where doing it on both Xbox and on PS. And as I understood it, because it was easier to do on console than on PC.

I can only hope that one day I “get lucky” and have to confront the gnome ticks.

1 Like