Reaper Shockwaves

I had a Reaper spawn close to my base so i tried to lure him away from it but i couldn’t get him far enough.
So i decided to just kill it but his Shockwaves destroyed my whole base. Only thing standing are a few doors lol.

My request is to make base (defense) walls, pillboxes, etc. immune for his shockwaves. Please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I actually don’t know if I like the suggestion.
But it makes some sense.

The bases are built to be defended during base defense missions in general.
I didn’t do these missions for a very long time now so my bases are mostly fortified outposts/safehouses.
Not very complex but somehow unique each.

I once build a small base with a line of 5 turrets that was meant to support my fight against a reaper that I lured into range of the turrets. That was so fun, although this base didn’t last long due to the reapers blast.

I expected that so it was ok.

That being said I wouldn’t mind if bases just would be vulnerable during base defense mission, what their original purpose is.

On the other hand it wouldn’t be logical… But in the end it’s just too sad if the base is lost just because of a roaming machine, no matter if it’s a firebird or a reaper/vulture.

Yeah i don’t mind if roaming machines destroy my pillboxes, that’s part of the battle. That shockwave on the other hand destroys entire bases very quickly.
I guess next time i have to try harder to lure him away far enough from my base.

In one of the control points, I have a frequent Firebird spawn overhead, I either fight it and risk damange to my base or i sneak around my own base. I really like that i have to take care of my base outside of battles, but those shockwaves would be gutting. Although if it makes you feel better, you could leave it wrecked as a monument to it’s sacrifice in battle?

2 Likes