Recent DLC Paints Being Overridden by Base Game Paints

PC

Recently I purchased a few DLCs from the 2024 Steam Summer Sale. Two of my purchases, ‘Camo Weapon Skins Pack’ and ‘Advanced Intelligence Cosmetics Pack,’ have been unable to be properly used in-game. When selecting the paints via the keys on a keyboard or through a mouse click, the base game paints such as Street Art, Graffiti Resistance, and even Empty override the selection. This makes these paints unable to be used in-game, as both the ‘equipped page’ and in-person models register that the DLC paints have not been equipped. Despite this, the AIC Pack’s Runner focused cosmetics work perfectly fine, despite the paints popping in and out of existence in the ‘Runner Paints’ category.

[Videos Showing the Issue]

And a note from a previous bug post on June 9th, the Kpist has received the missing Swedish Resistance and the 6C KVM-89 is still not being repainted with the Street Art when it is equipped.

System:
[Laptop]
GPU0 - Intel(R) UHD Graphics
GPU1 - NVIDIA T1200 Laptop GPU
CPU - 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i7-11850H @ 2.50GHz
RAM - 32GB
Windows 11

Hey, thanks for letting us know! We are tracking this bug and will work to resolve it as soon as possible.

Platform: Pc

Description: I tried applying those skins on weapons but for some reason it would instead apply event/free ones or none at all

Steps To Reproduce: Bought dlc and booted up the game

Images / Videos: https://youtu.be/wbE5N8iJ2zE

Host or Client: host (Solo)

Players in your game: 1

Specifications: Windows 10, Intel i5-9400F, 8gb ram, radeon rx 5500 xt

( also I had some other issues that been recently posted here, should I post them anyway? )

Experiencing the same issue with camo and advanced intelligence cosmetics. Seems that this is an issue affecting a lot of players.

Moved to report thread covering the issue.

//Mod