Recently Used Devices

I dont understand the purpose of the above mentioned and it has my location wrong! It states my “devices” are in Esloev by that I think they mean Eslöv but looking at it again perhaps they are using oe for ö. Its not my location never the less as my location is Klågerup, OK its not that far from Eslöv but it isnt Eslöv.

I wonder just how many other users have been uprooted and moved to other towns :laughing:

1 Like

I guess it is your ip used to estimate your location.
I have two “locations”: one for my PC, and another for my mobile phone.

I think it is a security check for you if you suspected anybody using your GZ profile.

I’ve got dynamic IP, and I’m sitting behind 3 firewalls, two of which are hardware. The forum system is convinced I’m Swedish, but seems to either believe I’m from Stockholm of Göteborg. Whenever I play Battlefield 4, servers seem to think I’m from somewhere else entirely. I’ve gotten Turkey, Yugoslavia, Greece… Greenland :smile:

1 Like

Me too but I’m not that far off as @Zesiir haha, more like you @AlanWade. It says I’m “in” Johanneshov (south end of Stockholm), but I’m actually at aprox 70 km north of the capitol. I don’t mind though, but it is a bit weird :blush: