Red Dot Sight-Fix/New Optics?

Don’t mean to be rude but I feel like the red Dot Sight is very ugly and I’m not talking about the conditions it’s in when you first find it. I’m talking about the Red Dot that’s on the glass, it’s too big and looks like someone just painted it on. Instead why not shrink it and make it glow. That way it looks like it’s actually functional and can help make more accurate shots. I also thought that New Optics for assault weapons and pistols will be great, one example is the holographic sight, with a different reticle.

1 Like

Necro bump…

It seems like ALL of the ‘illuminated optics’ are like that—not actually lit up… All the different quality levels of RDS, and all the Gold/5C scopes of other types—which have red box reticles added to their crosshairs, which again aren’t actually illuminated.

This is why I don’t even bother with the RDS, in most cases. Just about the only weapon I will use it on is the N60—because the N60’s visual model completely LACKS a rear iron… UGH. At night, the RDS is practically useless in my opinion. At least, not like it ought to be. Should be able to see that red dot at night and in other low-light/NO-light conditions.

We can see the lights on the enemy machines just fine. Shouldn’t there be some way to light up the relevant reticles, like we see in so many other games—where RDS optics work more like they do in reality, in low-light/NO-light conditions?