Reference Page - Apparel Sets -*Spoiler*

When I get on today, I will take a screen shot of it. You guys sure you have never heard of it? Its just red, but its an experimental.

This one?

I don’t have red gloves though. But i do have eyepiece and earpiece.

1 Like

Yes that is the one I’m talking about.

Is it a rare one to get?

It is as rare as any other color of Experimental set.

E.g the red jacket was the 8th one i found (out of my current total of 8), while the red pants were 3rd one i found (out of my current total of 7).

21 posts were merged into an existing topic: Casual chat discussions

I have 10 experimental pants and nine jackets but not that red jacket. :rofl:

1 Like

Can you guys please send a picture of the dazzle experimental set? I got the jacket and pants today. I want to see the entire set including gloves and helmet.

sure I can do that. Give me a minute.

Edit: Here it is. Not the gloves are not dazzle but gray. The dazzle version might exist. But I have yet to see anybody with them. There are no exp boots so the one the character is wearing is just black boots. Then shirt the character is wearing is just the regular t-shirt, but in the color red.

1 Like

Thanks! Can you also send a picture of the woodland experimental set?

I will see if I have all of it. Give me a minute.

Edit: Here it is. Note again I do not have the woodland exp gloves, and I am not sure they even exist. This pic has the brown exp gloves. The shirt is just the green t shirt, and the boots are the same as the ones on the dazzle set. The rest is exp woodland camo.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks so much man. This is my favorite experimental set by far. I got the jacket and pants today!

1 Like

Hey guys. Just wanted to confirm how many experimental gloves there in are in the game and their color. Thanks.

I think at least 10, since there are at least 10 experimental sets.

Just got the experimental dazzle jacket from a normal tank. I was very surprised because you can only find those in rivals. It was a normal military tank I killed. I forgot to Screencast it. What do you guys think?

Is it rare to get the dazzle jacket from a normal tank?

Can somebody send me a picture of the desert esxp set, please?