Casual chat discussions

Sorry ,I did not mean to offend anyone. I was not asking for help . I thought I was not clear that I was reporting a bug. .

It’s all good man I realize people have different mannerisms when saying stuff. I just didn’t want you to think the mods weren’t taking you seriously. :+1:t3:

1 Like

Ok thanks for saying that. I think the mods are all on PC so have seen all this FNIX rising for awhile. The bugs are PC are known. On PS4 it is brand new and has it own set of bugs. It would be good if we had mods who played on all the platforms. Seems like Xbox does not get much love. Just an observation

I play on ps4 as well so I see your point but I’m not sure what platforms they play on so i can’t say for certain.

Discussion moved here to keep the source topic on-point.

//Mod

As far as why i don’t play GZ on consoles goes, well, i don’t have any consoles. All i have, are desktop PCs, several of them. And few laptops as well.

Where could you mainly find experimental sets?

From any Rival. Doesn’t matter if Rival is proto runner or apo tank. But it must be Rival.

How do u know if its a rival?

I’m new to the game sorry if the questions are dumb

Topic about Rivals: How to get a rival to spawn (guide)

So the rival can be any level, and could possibly have a set in it?

One last question, what is the best region on the main map to find the police outfit?

Isn’t the farmlands region a good spot to find the police outfit?

Since you can get Police set only from Apocalypse class of machines, it’s a tall order, especially since Apocalypse machines are relatively rare on main map. Best regions would be: South Coast, Marshlands and North Coast.

Where is that on the map?

If you’re in-game, open up the map. Region name is displayed on the bottom-right corner.

For general directions (when map is zoomed out to the max);
South Coast - SW part of the map
Marshlands - NW part of the map
North Coast - North part of the map

So I should look for marshlands, correct?

If you end up getting the Alpine Unrest dlc the island it opens up is the best place for apocalypse class machines. But until then the places @Aesyle listed are the places to go. It will say on the map in the bottom right corner what region you are in. Good luck getting the sets. :+1:t3:

@CrazyGamerPlayZ001 You look pretty obsessed getting the costume, just get Alpine Unrest, it´s worth it and cheap and it will spare you from hundreds of hours you would need to find enough APOC machines in the Mainland.
If you don´t have the DLC you are going to take forever to get the costume.

2 Likes

What is Alpine unrest?