Regarding the Procedural Mission "Resistance Radio Maintenance"

1. This mission has appeared several times this week despite being completed multiple times.

2. The transmitter that requires gasoline does not remove it from your inventory.

3. The transmitter that requires a repair kit does not remove it from your inventory.

4. The static guns in the final readiness shelter do not respawn.

5. At the transmitter that requires gasoline does not actually require you to “hold” the interaction key. You can simply interact with it and move away.

1 Like

Wow. Mine kept eating resource because I did a partial repair/fill-up, went to salvage when I ran out, and the progress reset when I came back as a client.

I had at least 10 show up for me already

Had the gasoline one work fine for me, but the first
site I went to is bugged out in that the shack I need to
get to in order to repair it (I’m assuming) is floating
in the sky. The generator with it is on the ground, but
there is no way to interact with it. I have not tried
the third one yet and will probably just leave this as
another mission unplayable until it is fixed.

I also entirely closed out the game and opened it
again and it still did not fix it.

1 Like

Yeah, seems like the new location for that mission type is broken at the moment. The original location cluster for that mission was down on the South Coast, and that cluster seems to work fine, but the new alternative location cluster has been reported as broken several times now. As you say, missing tower at one of the new spots at least.

you can get one radio mission per each world, world’s 1-4, randomly Gas Generator, Fuse Box, Button Press, :face_with_monocle: you can have 3 button presses if the game randomnizes them, or have 3 fuse boxes, Maybe 2 gases & 1 button, HOWEVER, once you enter the game while connected to internet, it Will give the randomnizes & can’t be change even if you exit game, EVEN, if you did not start mission

this mission with the tower at jaklagret/udern bunker is still broken as the mast/techshed is missing/floating in the sky

• List item

just hope you get the gasoline of fuse box requirement on the ground :neutral_face: and hope you don’t get the floating tardis in the sky

if your stuck with the floating tardis, back-up your save before entering the game Monday morning, :confused: then go back to your old save to get a different result, if you opened your game already with the glitch, backing up your save won’t help, because the glitch is stuck until next week

1 Like

ok its glitch like a bitch…

No glitch…just an unfinished location… At least from our point of view. They devs probably see a different state of the region in their current development environment.