Reply to bug report

Platform: I was on Xbox one s
Description of issue: I keep crashing constantly in various areas of the map but the one area of the map that always crashes no matter what I do is a town in the forest region that is a huge town and it starts with a K.
Steps to reproduce: we have tried clearing the cash, and hard resetting the Xbox nothing works.
Images/videos: I have none as it crashes with a loud sound and homescreens me I also am sorta technologically inclined Soo yeaaah.
Players in game: each time we had 2-4 ppl in the lobby however a few times I was solo and it still crashed.
Specifications: I have an SSD I’m using plugged into my Xbox one s.

Hi there,

at first try installing the game on internal memory. On PS5 I had almost the same problem for some time. After moving the game from external to internal memory it worked much better. Maybe there are to much data transfered for just a usb-connected device which leads into a crash.

Soo apparently I have the game installed on my Xbox and have this whole time not my SSD Soo it’s most definitely not that issue

So I’m on the ‘Good News’ mission, I’m the Leräng Clearing, destroyed the machines here and left with a bunker full of C4, my objective is ‘retrieve the C4 in the Leräng clearing’. Nothing happens when I approach the C4 any suggestions?