Repopulate bunkers, and make them scarier

After clearing out bunkers through missions, the only reason currently to return to them is for the loot.

I’d like this to change. While I like the idea that bunkers are a good (the best?) source for loot, repopulating them with more encounters would make it far more interesting. Perhaps a new type of enemy exclusive to these places, that stalks/hunts you in the dark corridors. And while you’re at it, make them a lot scarier!

Take a look at the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games for inspiration when it comes to building up suspense in the underground areas!

5 Likes

I agree, it would be great for machines to repopulate the bunkers.

Note: I love S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games too!

Perhaps I’m interpreting your post wrong, but what do you mean, make the bunkers “scarier”? This is literally what Swedish modular Cold War-era bunkers looked like.

I do agree that it would be neat with more indoor action though. The close-quarter combat is so much fun in this game!

I guess he wanted lots of dead bodies, scary sounds, shadows and twisted and corrupted versions of the machines, it would be great…but it does not fit the current “game world” design.