Request for the White Bike

Here you go guys - any questions feel free to ask them here.

1 Like

Thanks for that video

It looks definitely easier with a controller. All those near misses. Well done.

Ah no worries, I’ve cropped it from the original 25 that showed the first try, but the music kicks in from where a failed it first time.

Got extremely lucky, and can understand why many have issues. I imagine on PC is much more difficult.

Yes you are right. As I said it is really a pain to control it by a Keyboard, especially by a Keyboard from a Laptop. But exercise makes Masters :grinning:

Yay masters… Once I knew the route it still took me ten or more times to get to the end. I kept making little steering mistakes that resulted in falling. :rofl:

Yes, my Avatar makes fulminant flys as he hits the cars or the barriers :rofl::joy: But now he is laying in the Hospital of Östervik :hospital: to cure his injurings :smile: But I must get him out there he teases the nurses to much that naughty boy :laughing:

I knew it. If only he had that silver bike, this naughty boy would have flown passed the obstacles.

Yes, that would be help, but we must also look that Aesyle gets her Pink bike. If the Devs do this not than I will look in Östervik for a pink colur spray can and recolour a bike for her. :grinning:

Or give her some sunglasses with pink glass in them. That way the whole world would be pink.:cherry_blossom:

1 Like

And then there was pink

1 Like

Is that the bike store in Himarvet?

No sir. No it is not

Where is the bikestore?

Look at Himarvet pherhaps he has it too

Fiskebeck - one of the “changes” to the update.

Great, thank you :grinning:

I would really like to see an experimental bike. :sunglasses:

I’d be happy with one that just has a working light on the front.

Turn on your flashlight (swed. ficklamp) it works