[Request] We should be able to turn off the EXP KVM59's lightning

Hey, Aesyle was just trying to help with your prior question. If you don’t like their response, im sure they dont have a problem with you saying it, but remember code of conduct.

Also, to add to the m/49. That’s accurate when you say that will kil you too, but the difference is, if things are running at you, such as a group of dogs, and you shoot, their all destroyed immediately. Obviously all of the bots aren’t like that, but my point still stands. The KVM 59’s lightening doesn’t work quite like that, because it takes longer to kill things. So, while their running at you, if you start shooting them, at first your fine, but if they get closer, you’ll get hit with lightening.

Maybe, if the devs REALLY don’t want to do that, then they could add some kind of clothing that has electrical shock resistance.

This is neither the place nor the time to talk about that, if you have a problem with a moderator, contact them or, if it can’t be resolved that way, me, via direct message. Please stay on topic in here

1 Like

First: I’d like to note that all “experimental”, a.k.a. 6* guns are mimicking FNIX patterns and color scheme (black body, red wires, intricate machinery accesories) and the AI ain’t “meatbag-concsientious”.
Second: I like the concept of “experimental” tier guns being double-edged - a powerful effect at a price, either utility (shotgun), overconsumption (SMG and RL) or being outright hazardous (MG). Though Glock, G3, Barrett (too OP to notice slower firerate) and hammer are direct upgrades, that doesn’t have any inconveniences.
Third - I’ll keep repeating that all 6* guns are essentially 5* + quirk.
Wanna shoot once instead of twice? Carry other Carl. Lightnings too hazardous? Get another MG, that isn’t hazardous to you.

I’d wish that all exp’ies had inconvenient quirks, so that players would choose good gun and right gun.

5 Likes