Respawn robots. That is how it should be?

Hey guys! I’ve been playing GZ since the release and I remember what the developers said, if you damage the robot, then in a month you will find it the same. But at the next launch they are all new, working, why is that? It would be very cool if the tank you killed lay in the same place as when you last met. Well, or would have recovered a little, took 10% of his lives. Perhaps this will of course somehow affect performance, but damn, this is very cool. if anything, I am writing through a translator

Last time I had done this it worked fine for me. I had taken the mg off of multiple rival tanks, and months later they still had no mg. But maybe being a rival does that. But I am pretty sure every machine does it. I can test later.

From another topic comes this:

And to add to that:
Machines that you damage, are most likely random roam spawns. Game does keep track of their HP and components shot off. However, when game repopulates the world, it won’t put the damaged machine back to the spot where you last saw it. Instead it is placed randomly region wide (prototype class) or entire map wide (all other classes).

Example:
You’ll meet FNIX class tank in the Airfield. You damage it and maybe even shoot of one or two of it’s weapons but doesn’t kill it. Instead, you leave it be.
Next time when you Continue your game, that FNIX tank is nowhere near the Airfield. Instead, game has put it into e.g Mountains region. It may take you several gaming sessions until you meet that FNIX tank again, and it could be in e.g North Coast region. However, if you do meet it, it will be in the same state as you left it when you last saw it.

This reminds me one of the rare instances when i didn’t finish the machine off.
I was in the Farmlands and was engaged with proto tank. I got it down to about 5% HP and it started to walk away from me. Since other machines also joined the battle, i was busy dealing with new threats and the proto tank did managed to walk away from the battle. I didn’t go after it.
It took me 2 weeks of daily gaming before i happened to come across the same proto tank in the Farmlands.

1 Like

Wow, thanks for the answer) It was very interesting