Reverse the order of posts in the forum

I started to read the Support and bug Reports category, but I would like to start reading from the beginning when GZ came out, working my way towards posts of today. There are over 3000 posts in this category, and it takes a while to get to first entry. Is there a way to reverse the order of the posts listed in categories?

1 Like

Clicking the ‘Activity’ bar in the upper rightmost corner should display topics based on when they were last active. I’m not sure one can sort them based on when they were created, though.

1 Like

I only found that you can choose “Latest” entries and "Top"entries. But there is no obvious way, that i can see, to “First” entries. Pitty. Sometimes reading in order gives a better view of the evolution of the game and its playerbase.

1 Like

Yes, but that doesn’t bring me to the first posts which would be in jan or feb of 2019? And I need to keep seeing the category with all unread post highlighted white. When I search for post from that time period, it doesn’t show (I think) which one I have read or not. A reverse option would be a welcome feature, at least for me.

The bugs category is kind of depressing to read though, but sometimes there is enjoyable stuff. And I want to read everything from before I joined.

And in the mean time I give some likes to de devs, who work hard to give us this great game.

1 Like

Snipergirl, to get an idea of my problem, open the category “Latest support an Bug reports” and try to scroll down more that 3000+ posts. :grinning: When i am all the way down at the first entries, I right click a post that I haven’t read and open it in new tab. This way I keep the category list at the bottom. But that scrolling down 3000+ posts is no fun. Just try it. :coffee:

1 Like

You can do it in a less clicky way - just click your mouse scroll on a link and it will open it in a new tab :wink:

2 Likes

O wow, that’s great. Learned something new. :+1:

1 Like

It works just like Zesiir said it would;

When clicking it twice, it orders the list with oldest active topics on the top, that is, once you scroll past the pinned topics.

Other than that, there is no obvious way to access the graveyard.

3 Likes

:blush: O but that is not what I thought what Zesiir meant with activity bar. A picture says more than a 1000 words. By george it works. This is it.

3 Likes

Hence why i included one. :wink:

And you’re welcome. :smiley:

4 Likes

Here have a like, you earned it.

3 Likes

Why do you need access to the oldest topics? If the question is relevant, you can create a new discussion.

Hi Burrrrrton, You ask the wrong person, I wanted to access to the oldest topics. Aesyle just answered the question.

2 Likes

While i’m not the one who asked this, Gysbert was, i can tell you one good reason why to access the graveyard: to make sure that the bug report/feature request you’re about to make, hasn’t been made before.

Also, there’s quite a lot of interesting info in the graveyard. :face_with_monocle:

That’s right, and I want something to do, when I’m on this forum. Reading about the everything that people posted from before I was a member, is something I like to do.
And I like to do that from the beginning so that I also get a sense how things evolved. Some of the longer discussions are really interesting. Btw, my likes are gone again, the devs got them all. :crazy_face:

Offtopic: An example of something funny I came across: A guy is arguing with another guy, and then he says this, “First you said u lost 5 or 6 hours of gameplay, now its a quarter of a day?”

2 Likes