Rework pop ups to be more exciting

I think the pop ups do their job and they’re fine, but I’d love it if they got a bit more attention. They display important information. For example. they notify the player when he has won a fight. That should be a celebration! I was thinking a nice animated pop up and a cool sound that makes getting those sweet XP even more rewarding would do wonders in increasing the fun one can have. I know it’s not something that needs a lot of attention, but I’d love to see pop ups have more pep.

What do you think about this? With everything constantly being improved, I am not coming up with many things that could use some improvement that the devs aren’t already aware of and I think this would be really cool to see.

Also, do you know those level up animations where the old level number rolls down and the next level number rolls in from above? I am really fond of those and I think that would be worth looking at.

Attached: video of a pop up in Apex Legends style that I find amazing. The sound that comes with it is really fitting and cool as well.