Rideable tanks and better hacking

I think you should make it possible to ride tanks that have been hacked this would be great because it’s a very small chance to hack them and I think the hacker skill would be better because it’s not quite the best mainly because of the small chance so I feel it should have more rewards.
I hope you consider adding this or a similar feature but thank you for the great game.

2 Likes

CRINGE
Why not ask for a F35?

I’m sorry, but… a tank is BIG… this would make you only a BIG target.
Not to mention, they are LOUD…

1 Like

Im sorry you were greeted by ‘’ CRINGE ‘’ that guy does not represent the rest of the room thankfully , anyhow welcome and feel free to post what ever ideas you have . :+1:

Maybe riding a tank is too much no? :thinking:
Now what they really should change is the Hacking skill, having a chance of 60% so it`s not useless and giving it more time (like 1 minute and half).
Welcome to GZ community by the way :wink:

1 Like

@Eehcw
My apologies, indeed, that was a bit rude.
For which I apologized in that very post.
I am quite outspoken, especially to the game.
I love the game… far too much… I guess…

Thing is though, a tank… riding it… would be equal to suicide?
If you do not fall off and get trampled by it, then other machines I think would gladly, if not even more gladly than is now, use you for target practice.
Unless, like with the bikes, the dangers that would be more realistic riding bikes when machines hunt you, are forgotten as well.

1 Like

Guess that makes sense and it’s okay maybe I’m just not good at the game I did just switch from keyboard to controller so maybe I might just need more practice

Ohh, you might be on to something. I’d be horrible on a controller in every game.

I think it would be pretty cool if some of the abandoned vehicles were enterable, and could be used as a stationary gun with one or two crazy strong shells in them, that way you could lure big enemies to them as a tactic, and driving around would be fun but wouldn’t fit in as well.

1 Like